**Hello, welcome to the Rare Earths Investor Forum. You can leave comments on the Forum 'Blog' without an account. However, to be able to comment on the main Forum boards you will need to log in with your account. No account? Easy, just 'sign up' above for free. All you need is an email (which is kept private and never sold, etc)
This Forum allows signed in members to do the following:
1. Post comments and respond to others on Feedback, Blog, Announcements, General Sector, Battery - Magnet -
Recycling and RE Company categories, etc.
2. Search the Forum via the 'Categories' tab. To research a company locate it within the relevant Category below. This will allow
you to bring up all the topics on this specific company (rather than searching through all the topics listed under the topics tab).
You can also undertake specific word searches in the box above at a basic and advanced level specifying categories to search
within. This is very useful as the boards become filled with informative articles etc as well as opinions and replies on specific RE
companies and sector issues.
3. To find the most recent posts on the Forum go to the 'Topics' tab and just look at each topic's far right number (e.g. 2 mins, 1 hr, 1
day). This list indicates when the most recent posts were made and within which topics.
4. Receive and review posts and replies added to the Forum via your email. Adjust notification preferences by going to
5. Switch easily between the Forum boards and the REI website (e.g., to read and/or copy from 'news',
'articles', 'presentations' and companies' etc and then post/paste onto the Forum) by clicking on the menu (top left
corner), then click on the Rare Earths Investor links tab.
Please enjoy this forum. Use the opportunity to present questions or post and comment on ideas expressed by like minded investors to assist investment thinking (Read 'How to Post and Reply' below for useful information) . Thank you and again welcome!
Please be polite in your comments. Avoid pairs back and forth arguments, just state your reasoned position or supported counter point and move on; let readers draw their own conclusions - life's too short! Use the resources on the rare earths investor website to fuel your comments and enjoy interacting with others who share your interest in this exciting and complex sector.0 0 No posts
Log in – 1. Post on a company? Scroll down the categories and find the name; click on. Look at the topics already opened and 'reply.' To post a new topic for a company? Click on ‘Start New Topic’ (right-hand side). Fill in the required info and post. Notice you can add a photo, attach a file and follow this new thread. 2. To reply to a comment just fill in the 'reply box' underneath. 3. To see the date and time of the first and last post for a topic hold cursor over the topic clock (to the right). 4. You can control the number of notifications you receive re., your own posts or the comments of others, etc., that you receive from the Forum. Just click on your top right icon, then your 'settings' and then adjust your 'preference' notification schedule.0 0 No posts
To leave a comment about the Blog just click on the 'new topic' (above right). You do not have to have a free forum account to respond. Please leave a comment on any Blog of interest. Reasoned responses both for or against the stance taken within a Blog are welcome.8 107 Latest Blog - Impact of Politics on the United States Rare Earths Sector (7/7/2020) by rareearthsinvestor
Post any RE related announcement here.Rare Earth Related Company Requests to the Sector Rare Earth and Green Employment Opportunities Rare Earths related Conferences, Seminars and Workshops etc Rare Earths Organization and Association News Rare Earths Written Sources 27 82 REIA (Belgium) News 2020 by rareearthsinvestor
Resources shared by members and users for the benefit of all.15 45 Company Watch List (March 2019) by rareearthsinvestor
Please post comments here of a general nature raising questions, issues or concerns about the RE sector.100 640 WVU expert briefs Congressional committee on extracting rare earth elements from coal by rareearthsinvestor
For any news etc related directly to the heading topics, which may not be specific to a company Forum board.22 278 Magnets, Application and recycle by rareearthsinvestor
- Alkane Resources - ALKEF (now gold focus) Arafura Resource - ARAFF AUS Strategic Materials - ASM Hastings Tech Metals - HAS.AX Lindian Resources - LIN.AX Lynas Corp - LYSCF Minbos Resources - MNB.AX Northern Minerals - NTU.AX Peak Resources - PKREF Pensana Metals Ltd VHM Limited Unlisted Public Company 66 1,033 Lynas News 2020 by rareearthsinvestor
- BioLantanidos - Private Greenland Minerals and Energy - GDNLF Indian Rare Earths - Government Mkango Rare Earths - MKA.L Namibia Critical Metals - NMI.V Rainbow Rare Earths - RBW.L REEtec - Private Rwenzori Rare Metals - Private 31 229 Indian RE by rareearthsinvestor
No companies are listed but leave any comments about specific Chinese RE stocks here.22 169 Northern Rare Earth News 2019 by rareearthsinvestor
Post on anything non RE, e.g., oil, precious metals, retail, finance etc.37 113 Exclusive: United States sets sights on China in new electric vehicle push by rareearthsinvestor
- Password Protected